Learn the skills needed to visit safely with your animal in hospitals, nursing homes, classrooms, and other facilities. Successful completion of this course, in instructor-led or online format, is required for registration as a Therapy Animal Team.
• See if you and your animal a good fit to be a volunteer team
• Preparing yourself and your animal for visits
• Identifying and decreasing stress in your animal
• Animal health and safety
• Special needs of specific client groups
• How to interact with different types of people
• Facility health and safety codes
• Client confidentiality
Next workshop: None scheduled at this time.
Payment must be received by —– to ensure space and materials availability.
See registration form here: PP Workshop Reservation Form
Location: Jack’s DOGs, Greenwood, IN
Go to our Contact Us page for a map and directions.